- Proven experience in Oracle Identity Management Systems
- Well known consultancy ? long term contract
- Based in the Brisbane CBD
New contract role for a Axway Policy Developer responsible for creating, expanding and maintaining Axway policies within the Axway Gateway product.
The Axway Policy Developer will be responsible for creating, expanding and maintaining Axway policies within the Axway Gateway product. Within this you role will also be expected to contribute to the design of the API management solution which will use the Axway Gateway.
Key skills and experience required:
- 2 + years' experience as a Axway Developer
- Proven experience with Oracle identity Management Systems
- Proven security stack knowledge
- OAUTH Implementation, Policy creation and configuration, implementation
- Gather requirements, prepare and submit status reports on exposure and risk
- Previous experience with Digital / API
- Previous experience working within and Agile environment
- Previous experience within the Banking sector idea
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Must be available to work in Brisbane
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200173005.
Reference Number: 200173005_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below