Microsoft Dynamics AX ? Technical Architect
- Lead and manage a geographically dispersed team
- Utilising leading technologies for a global organisation
- An organisation that prides themselves on the growth of their employees
Add value to customers through building relationships, leading teams, designing, developing, testing and delivering complex projects.
About the Organisation
Be part of the solution for today's leading business challenges within one of the world's leading innovative Microsoft Gold Partners to implement leading technologies across Australia. This organisation fosters a culture of support with a huge emphasis on ongoing training for staff. The dynamic culture and an emphasis on delivering results for customers make this organisation a market leader.
- As the primary AX technology contact, you will take ownership of the AX architecture, working closely with the implementation partner
- Render technical leadership and superior expertise on programs of work to help deliver value to clients
- Lead large and multi-skilled teams
- Architect, develop, test and deliver enterprise solutions
- Utilise your skills in Microsoft Dynamics AX and related stack technologies (SQL Server, .Net & SharePoint
- Provide consulting services in this client facing role
- Work on large projects to design solutions, think creatively and interact with customers
- Creating and reviewing technical spec documentation
- Design, develop, review and test customized code
- Deploy tested and quality-approved code into live customer environments
- Design and develop interfaces from/to Dynamics AX
- Develop technical capability in the Microsoft Dynamics AX teams
- Estimating programs of work that are innovating and compelling
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Client-facing experience complemented by excellent presentation skills
- 6+ years of practical experience in senior roles on Dynamics AX implementations
- Deep proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics AX (2009 to 2012 R3)
- Proficiency in auxiliary Microsoft technologies that support and complement Dynamics AX
- Knowledge in two or more domain areas: Financials, Supply Chain
- Understanding of the sales cycle, client motivations and buying criteria
- Strong analytical, problem solving, process/solution-oriented abilities
- Willingness to travel, on an as-required basis, to client locations
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200162813.
Reference Number: 200162813_135
How to Apply?
Click on the link below