Iseries Analyst Programmer
- South West location
- Training will be given
- 6 Month contract will move to permanent
A leading Manufacturing organization is looking for an Iseries analyst programmer to join their small technical team
Great opportunity for an experienced Iseries Programmer to join a leading Manufacturing organization. You will join a solid technical team working on Iseries.
In order to be considered for this position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 yrs experienced iSeries analyst programmer
- Experienced in iSeries/Network connections and data transfer
- Exposure to fine tuning of 5250 emulation
- Ability to develop new ideas, consult with Manager on those ideas,
- Ability to independently develop designs and systems,
- Willingness to perform thorough testing, and implement those systems.
- Able to get on with people, form comfortable working relationships easily
- Exposure to iSeries iOS upgrades (currently 7.1) - will need to upgrade soon.
Preferred (at least 4 of following)
- Familiar with RPG III in addition to RPG IV +
- Some experience with VBA in Excel
- Some exposure to S/36 OCL
- Familiar with network infrastructure
- Experience with national VPN structure
- Able to deal with iSeries issues over the phone (there is a branch network around Aust)
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200171800.
Reference Number: 200171800_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below