Field Services Engineer
- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Competitive Rates $$$
Looking for Field Services Engineer for 6 months contract role.
Seeking for a Field Services Engineer for 6 months role with possibility of extension who will be a Network Engineer in Brisbane location.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Brisbane CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
Duties and Responsibilities
- WAN/LAN, Router Switch and Firewall problem determination and implementation work.
- WLAN technologies and tools, including WLSE or WCS
- Project Support of the network infrastructure including changes, problem determination/resolution, achieving SLA targets, change/problem management.
- Problem determination associated with new project installs.
- Support of new devices until BAU transition has occurred.
- Management of problems and escalations where required
- Provide Design input and work closely with the client to ensure that proposed solutions are accurate and achievable
- High awareness of individual customer service levels when dealing with problems.
- Callout services to third parties as required - Hardware Vendors etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures as required for the Network Operations Group.
- Adhere to audit compliances strategies to ensure security and business processes as part of BAU activities.
- High awareness of IBM Corporate Security Standards.
- Proven experience in a large scale implementation role
- A background in WAN LAN, TCP/IP and Networking is necessary. Including new installs and upgrades of products such as Cisco Routing and Switching products, Riverbed, F5 LTM Load Balancers and Wireless LAN Technologies.
- Understanding of relevant network protocols, services, management tools and problem conditions, including QOS, IP-SLA, WLCM, Poe and Jitter
- Experience in deployment and operational use of Network Access Control mechanisms.
- Knowledge of PSTN, ISDN and 3G Telco services is desirable.
- Excellent problem determination skills especially with experience in working with 3 rd parties
- Strong Team Building skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of Problem and Change management skills.
- High degree of analytical ability and creativity in resolving design and production issues
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Cisco Switch and Router , including Nexus Technology
- C isco Firewall
- Load Balancers
- Communication Skills
- Teaming skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171543.
Reference Number: 200171543_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below