Lead Pega Systems Architect
- Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney based!
- Initial contract to June 2018 with further extension options available!
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Working for a large consultancy firm, a long term contract role is available for a Lead Pega Systems Architect.
Paxus is working alongside a large consultancy firm who're a Microsoft Gold Partner to identify a Lead Pega Systems Architect.
Positions are available in Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney.
As a Lead Pega System Architect, you'll be responsible for the overall end to end design and implementation of enterprise class, high performing and highly integrated pega based solutions. You'll provide leadership and technical expertise in all aspects of application development and solution design for specific business environments.
- Extensive hands on development experience in implementing and delivering large enterprise complex PEGA applications
- PRPC V 6.x / Pega 7
- Experience working on Pega frameworks and customization
- Extensive experience in Pega integration using RESTful calls, SSO integration, Java API
- Experience with software development/architecture and SOA services implementation
- In depth experience with web services standards and related technologies (HTTP, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WS*)
- Demonstrated experience in all stages of software development including design, configuration, testing, implementation and support
- Pega Certification preferred although not essential
Please note that only AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS are eligible to be considered for this opportunity
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200172299.
Reference Number: 200172299_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below