- 6 Months Contract - Possibility of extension
- Competitive Rates $$$
- Growth opportunity
Join a leading organisation for 6 months assignment as a Oracle Developer who will be involved in datawarehouse and database designing.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian Telecom organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking to engage Oracle Developer with expertise in data warehouse, database design and in PL/SQL.
For you to be considered for this role, following experience is required:
- Excellent understanding of the principles of database design, concurrency and issues effecting performance and scalability in a high volume Oracle OLTP environment.
- Expert PL/SQL coding abilities and writing complex SQL to develop robust, reliable and high-performance solution.
- Strong Experience implementing high speed transaction processing .Experience with data warehouse and partitioning.
- Expert in Query optimization, debugging, and tuning for improving performance.
- Strong ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Make best design and implementation decisions to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience with Oracle Spatial databases - including the use of core spatial functions
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171166.
Reference Number: 200171166_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below