Senior Analyst Programmer C++
- Must have solid C++ skills on Unix and some SQL knowledge
- You will work in production support with a small project component
- Permanent position, with excellent training and career progression opportunities
Seeking a C++ Developer to develop, maintain & support our 3-tiered application that contains a C++ server on UNIX & Oracle.
Are you a C++ Developer with Unix and SQL experience? Are you happy working in a production support environment? If the answer is yes, one of Australia's largest Financial Services companies is looking for you...
In this role you will mostly be supporting a 3 tier application built in C++, VB.NET and Unix. There will be some access to project work, with more planned in the future.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create application code to implement agreed designs
- Ensure all development work is carried out in accordance with coding standards and procedures
- Provide rostered business hours and after-hours support for production systems as required
- Adhere to and update support documentation
- Develop comprehensive test cases in accordance with standard procedures and templates
- Execute test cases and document results ensuring the system technical, functional and non-functional requirements are met
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Very strong C++ skills on Unix
- Strong scripting skills (Shell or Perl)
- 3 years of commercial experience involving production support, analysis and testing
- Ideally some VB.NET and SQL experience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200173209.
Reference Number: 200173209_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below