Technical Solutions Architect
- Provide professional consulting services and solutions
- Work for an Industry leader with global footprint
- Contract or permanent
Hands-on solution architect with HP/MICRO FOCUS Service Manager experience needed ASAP
My client, a recognised 'employer of choice' in the IT industry is looking for an experienced Technical Solutions Architect for an immediate start. You will be a subject matter expert who has strong knowledge and hands on experience in solving complex business issues. You will provide expert guidance in improving processes and establishing policies. You must have client and customer facing experience and be ready to see your work end to end. You will be responsible for leading the customer and the team while having hands on experience with the products. This can be a contract or permanent role!
- excellent knowledge of either HP / MICRO FOCUS Service Manager or HP / MICRO FOCUS ServiceCenter, including:
- configuration & tailoring (forms, links, formatctrl, Script Library, Document Engine, Event Services, etc)
- vertical/horizontal scaling, high-availability configurations
- SCAuto (email, paging)
- Integration experience using SM7 WSDL's
- Security baseline clearance
- experience of working on enterprise-wide ITSM solutions in a consulting role
- Sound understanding of operational trends and future technology
- Strong communication skills with colleagues, clients and customers alike
- ITIL v2/3 Foundations certification, ITIL v2/3 Managers/Expert certification
- University or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computing, or associated subject
Please note; only applicants with Australian Federal security clearance will be considered
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bhrett Brockley on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200173180.
Reference Number: 200173180_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below