Software Developer (Ruby on Rails)
- Innovative company, digital transactions
- Collaborative team and culture, autonomous role
- Ruby on rails, Github, Jira, confluence, Postgres
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a skilled mid-weight developer with strong Ruby on Rails skills, based in Sydney
Are you a talented mid-weight software developer, with strong Ruby on Rails experience and passion for technology? Wanting to join an established software development company with reach over Australia and US, in a small tech team with large influence?
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a skilled mid-weight developer based in Sydney.
What you will be doing
- Acting as an influential member of the team, define code and architecture decisions to support high performance and scalable product, end to end project consideration, testing and support as required
- Building and maintaining applications from the ground up and improve functionality
- Analysing and improving existing systems to enhance scalability, performance, and resiliency
- Working in a collaborative (and agile) working environment with a talented and fun small developing team
What you will ideally have
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Strong Ruby on Rails Experience (3 Years)
- Experience working with high volume transactions
- Good knowledge of professional software engineering best practices throughout the full software development life cycle
- Other stack; Github, Jira and Confluence, AWS, Postgress
This is a fantastic role for someone who can work autonomously, drive creation and be part of an innovative team.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply today!
Any queries, give Coral a shout; firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200173265.
Reference Number: 200173265_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below