Business Intelligence Analysts (SAS, SAP UI5, or SQL) - Contract - Sydney CBD
- Long 19 month contract, which will see you employed till 2019
- Utilise you SAS, SAP, UI5 and/or SQL skills in this challenging position
- Sydney CBD based role, close to transport and shops
Undertake data analysis & report design to deliver the BI Strategy; develop routine reporting & deliver on large scale analytics projects.
Are you a Business Intelligence Analyst with solid experience using SAS, SAP UI5, and/or SQL to conduct analysis and transform Data? If the answer is yes, this large Federal Government Agency is looking for you...
Be responsible for undertaking data analysis and report design to deliver the Business Intelligence Strategy. This will include the development of routine reporting, as well as working in teams to deliver large scale analytics projects.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis of data using SAS and/or SQL
- Development of code that results in summarized and/or transformed data that meets the predefined requirements
- Develop project plans and other required documentation
- Work with key business leads to develop reports and interfaces for presenting analysis results
- Working with the central team to identify opportunities for improving data and reporting quality
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in working with the analysis of data and development of operational responses to trends
- Strong working knowledge of advanced statistical and mathematical modelling techniques (for example, SAS) and a high level of expertise with software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience analysing and presenting data using SAS, SAP UI5, and/or SQL
- An actuarial, statistical, mathematical, economics or other quantitative field qualification, or significant work experience in business-focused data analyses
- Proven ability to time-manage and work to deliverable schedules
- The ability to manage competing priorities
- The ability to pick up concepts quickly
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200173392.
Reference Number: 200173392_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below