Automation Test Analyst
- 6 month contract
- Sydney Location
- Telco industry
We are looking for an Automation Test Analyst to support ongoing development and maintenance of a new automation framework within the Telco industry
We are looking for experienced Test Automation Engineers to join our client, a successful IT Consultancy. You will work on-site with a leading Telecom provider in Sydney.
Our client is a supportive and highly-collaborative consultancy that is renowned across industry for our high-calibre of technical resources, thought-leaders, practitioners. Through our client you will have the opportunity to work on interesting engagements with some of Australia's leading Telco providers.
As an Automation Test Analyst you will have experience using Python, Java, HTML and work on supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of a new automation framework.
Work to be conducted: The team is setting up a Test Automation Framework.
- Telecommunications background is mandatory
- Experience with automated testing tools including, HP, OTQ and QC
- Cucumber is good to have too but forms only 10% of the requirement.
- Python/Java/HTML - these are considered industry standard.
- Background in Windows, SQL and AWS environments.
- Regression Testing
- Proficient with SQL and database query tools.
- Computer Science or similar degree or appropriate experience that would make the candidate effective in the role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Express your interest by applying online or call Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 200173037.
Reference Number: 200173037_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below