Senior MySQL Database Administrator
- Strong experience with MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL DBMS is essential!
- Reputable organisation ? Central Sydney location
- ASAP start - Secure a contract before Xmas!
We have an exciting new contract available for an experienced MySQL Database Administrator to join a reputable organisation based in Sydney?s CBD
We currently have an exciting new contract available for an experienced MySQL Database Administrator to join a reputable organisation based in Sydney's CBD, starting ASAP!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining of database roadmap for managing and maintaining the development, testing/QA, Staging and Production environments
- Installation, configure, test, optimise, implement and commission enterprise database infrastructure
- Installation, Configuration and administration of MySQL server, MariaDB and PostgreSQL DBMS
- Database architecture and implementation within a cloud environment
- Report, document recommendations on the operational performance of the enterprise infrastructure
- Backups and Disaster recovery
- Data warehousing
Key Skills Required:
- 7+ years of experience working as a DBA
- Proficient MySQL experience
- Proven experience in data quality assurance in data conversion, analytics, ETL and reports testing
- Proven experience with Docker Deployment, Jenkins and Graffana/Kibanar
- Expertise with database installation, configuration and tuning of database environments
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experienced using Linux and PowerShell scripting is an asset
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200173369.
Reference Number: 200173369_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below