Senior Network Architect
- Work for a leading Australian telecommunications Brand
- Melbourne CBD location
- Great work/life balance
Experienced Network Architect needed for contract role until June 2018! New year! New job!
My client, a large telecommunications company, are looking for a Senior Solution Architect/Network Architect who has diverse experience in leadership of solution designs and technology roadmaps
Improve Customer Service (via technology engineering best practice)
- Act as technology authority on complex initiatives of strategic importance to our client.
- Apply risk management disciplines to technology shortfalls and take ownership of actions to mitigate in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Plan for technical platform improvement initiatives to enhance product and platform technology performance.
- Provide technical leadership for all platforms and products in the Customer Management Services (CMS) portfolio to achieve the business objectives.
- Proactively seek out and undertake technology peer reviews of proposed solutions to ensure they are designed in a way that delivers on the potential for the customer.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of technical requirements and factors influencing the design of customer solutions.
- Review feasibility and refine proposed solutions to ensure they are designed in a way that delivers on the potential for the customer.
- Ensure a smooth rollout of customer solutions through capturing all relevant information and handing over to project management.
Simplify the Business (via innovation and optimization)
- Take accountability for meeting customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Provide input and leadership on CMS continuous business improvement initiatives.
- Provide consultancy to CMS Technology Specialists and Senior Technology Specialists in the functional design of CMS platforms.
- Demonstrate design expertise in technology thresholds of key CMS platforms.
- Demonstrate outside-of-the-box thinking for technology design and implementation.
- Assess capability of vendor solutions and offerings to meet business requirements and manage vendor technology delivery.
- Make technology investment and business asset recommendations and assessments based on extensive knowledge of new and emerging network management technologies.
- Advocate and support the transition of solutions to production status. Aim to minimise operational "Conditional Acceptance" to reduce rework and customer risk.
- Take all reasonable care to ensure that own actions or omissions do not negatively impact on health and safety of staff, contractors, customers or end users of delivered solution.
- 15+ years' experience in the IT industry
- Experience in analysis, problem solving and leadership.
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Project Management or similar
- SDN (VMware NSX, etc.)
- Routing and Switching (Cisco Nexus, Catalyst, Juniper, etc.)
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Cisco FWSM, etc.)
- VPN (Cisco ASA, Juniper SA, etc.)
- Virtualisation Platforms (VMware ESXi, Cisco UCS, etc.)
- AAA and Security services (AD, LDAP, TACACS+, Radius, Kerberos, SSL VPN, Cisco ACS, etc.)
- WAN Optimisation (Blue coat, etc.)
- Proxies/Caches (Cisco, Bluecoat, etc.)
- Commvault, Infoblox, CyberArk, etc.
- Infrastructure Management (Splunk, Netcool, HP OV-USM, etc.)
- BSS (iTAM, Puma-SNARF, etc.)
- Communication Protocols (BGP, EIGRP, RIP, etc.)
Experience in the integration of projects across a range of products, technologies and operational teams is desirable.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bhrett Brockley on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200173436.
Reference Number: 200173436_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below