- Excellent offices based in the CBD
- Work with market leading technology and people in analytics
- Permanent roles with January starts available
Christmas has come early with these exceptional roles! Join a market leading analytics team working with cutting-edge technology.
These exciting new roles sit in a market leading analytics team based in the Sydney CBD. The company has a commitment to providing high-quality information to its business users and clients across a range of services. The team leverage a list of leading technologies including (but not limited to) Teradata, Hadoop, Page, SAS, R, Tableau, Oracle BI, Ab initio... culturally the team has a start feel in a large enterprise and have a casual dress approach (strictly no ties unless you really feel you can rock it with style). On a day to day, you will be rubbing shoulders with a range of stakeholders and team members including data scientists, solution architects, program managers and project sponsors. The expectation is to constantly think outside of the box, be technology agnostic and always be happy turning your hand to the best tool for the job.
- Understand the customer's core business objectives and design end-to-end solutions
- Identify tooling gaps that will help the team be more productive
- Use your analytical mindset to drive decisions based on data
- Participate in the full lifecycle of agile delivery
- Provide technical leadership and support to the development team and junior engineers
- Help to promote good coding standard and practices to ensure high quality and low risks
- A deep knowledge of Linux internals, the challenges of distributed systems and a wizard at troubleshooting
- An ability to change the system not just make it run
- Software development proficiency in C & Bash scripting paired with knowledge of either Perl, Python, Ruby, Rust or Go
- You DO NOT require Java writing skills but experience running in production scala would be advantageous but not essential
- Good knowledge of delivering in a strong agile environment would also be highly regarded
The above is a wishlist and if you have a strong mix of the skills required plus an analytical approach to systems engineering please apply with a word format CV.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Matthew Jelley on 02 9464 5573. Please quote our job reference number: 200173528.
Reference Number: 200173528_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below