Senior Solution Architect - Data Centre
- Canberra Location
- Permanent Position
- Security Clearance will be highly regarded
Provide and contribute expertise on data centre related client engagements to support current sales opportunities. advantageous
Provide and contribute expertise on data centre related client engagements to support current sales opportunities, managing multiple large or medium-sized technical programs within the data centre, developing, coordinating and delivering all aspects of data centre related technical solutions to meet customer IT needs.
- Acting as a specialist in datacentre hardware and software solutions and associated services;
- Supporting achievement of sales targets and customer satisfaction through the delivery of the highest quality pre-sales technical support;
- Assisting the sales team with pre-sales activities including the development of formal sales plans and proposals;
- Providing demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and sales support services for the sales team and clients;
- Undertaking tasks requiring a high level of technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product/service fit to the clients business needs;
- Providing advanced technical support and advice to others on engagement/program during proposal writing, solution design and implementation;
- Leading team members, third parties, and technological counterparts in client organisations in the integration of technological methodologies and components of projects;
- Ensuring and being accountable for the technical integrity of the design, in accordance with the clients' requirements;
- Developing and assisting in the development of rapid prototyping demonstrations;
- Managing day-to-day technical pre-sales activities, including relationships with vendors;
- In depth knowledge of data centre technologies in storage, server, core MS Applications, applications, virtualisation, data protection as well as cloud integration;
- High level of competency in developing and delivering client and internal technical presentations.
- 8 years experience in an IT project environment. (Mandatory)
- 3 years in a technical pre-sales role. (Desirable)
- Strong storage and server Data Centre (DC) background - Architect level knowledge in Data Centre (DC) focussed technologies including but not limited to Microsoft, NetApp, Commvault, Quantum, EMC, etc;
- Experience in the selection of hardware & software products - i.e. FAS across SAN & NAS protocols;
- Experience with hyper converged and software defined solutions;
- Ideally a broad set of skills around virtualisation, networking, storage and data protection;
- Experience in dealing with enterprise and mid-range platforms;
- Experience delivering customer presentations;
- Tender/proposal technical writing skills;
- Scheduling skills;
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200171082.
Reference Number: 200171082_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below