Technical Lead (Java/ J2EE)
- Urgent new contract opportunity based in the Brisbane CBD
- Experience with Spring frameworks, Rest full API development, JSON & Hibernate
- Join a well-known consultancy for a great career opportunity
Urgent roles for Technical Leads with Spring Boot, Spring framework , RestFull API development, JSON and Hibernate experience is a must!! Start ASAP
Looking for an experienced Technical Lead (Java/ J2EE) for a well-known global consultancy starting ASAP!
You will be the technology expert with a proven technical background and strong communication and collaboration skills.
- work collaboratively towards the desired technical design
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects
- Proactive, regular communications with the Business/Technology partners and Management on status, changes or issues
- Complete deliverable's by defined schedules and requirements
- Provide inputs on estimates for projects
- Performs root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications
Key skills required:
- Experienced working with Digital applications
- Proven development experience on Java/J2EE frameworks
- Proven development experience of Spring Boot, Spring framework, Soap and RESTful API, JSON and Hibernate
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment
- Previous experience working within the banking or financial sector ideal
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in developing highly available applications using open source Java technologies and Frameworks
*This role is based in Brisbane*
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200172585.
Reference Number: 200172585_10
How to Apply?
Click on the link below