Junior to Mid Level Java Developer - Banking
- Banking domain knowledge is essential!!
- Long term contract, ASAP start!!
- Well known consultancy. Brisbane CBD location
Looking for a Junior-Mid Level Java Developer with Banking experience, for a contract role in Brisbane starting ASAP! Based in Brisbane.
Looking for a Junior-Mid Level Java Developer with Banking experience to join a reputable global organization for a contract role in Brisbane starting ASAP!
- Developing and maintaining software for highly reliable and available systems
- Developing and maintaining software in complex distributed systems
- Experience of operational aspects of large software systems
- Providing technical and domain expertise (Payments) and suggestions to the client in making business decisions
- Working with client and business partners to understand any new requests and providing them with the right solution
- Performing requirement validation and coordinating with other system areas to acquire the required Hardware/Software resources for new requirements.
- Coordinating with DBAs and System Administrators for production and test environment deployments and setups
- Automating the existing process to improve quality and turnaround time of existing functionalities
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years' of Java development experience (Spring, Hibernate, etc)
- Banking domain knowledge (preferably Payments)
- Experience with SQL and Oracle Databases, Windows Servers, Linux and Tomcat
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200174142.
Reference Number: 200174142_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below