SOFTWARE - ANALYST/PROGRAMMER
WA, PerthPosted on 01.03.2018
- Perth CBD
- Fixed Term Contract
- Feb Start
Java developer| Junior or Senior | Fixed Term contract |Perth CBD
Our client is looking to onboard a Java Developer in their existing team based in Perth CBD. This role is likely to start by Feb 2018.
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
- a background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring and Hibernate.
- Development experience in an agile environment
- Good communication skills and a good team player
- Design, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs and program from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well engineered result
- System/solution design abilities
- Tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent
- A background in mathematical statistics
- SOAP, Maven, Java 8, SOAP UI, SQL
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200174180.
Reference Number: 200174180_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below