SharePoint / Web Developer
- The heart of Sydney CBD
- 2 month contract with potential extension
- Be part of something big
SharePoint Web Developer to work on the migration, development and implementation of the Online SharePoint solution
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of an information management capability that supports the delivery of the Department's strategic objectives.
• Responsible for design, coding and modifying the Information Management Unit Intranet site, from layout to function
• Create a visually appealing site that features user- friendly design and clear navigation
• Understands business and customer requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions
• Participates in all phases of product development life-cycle, including the analysis, design, test, integration and implementation of products and services;
• Develop design specifications and parameters that follow products' architectural blueprints
• Researches, evaluates and incorporates new technology and tools to enhance the product development process
• Migrate current functionality, data, reporting and security requirements
• Advanced skills using technologies related to SharePoint concepts, methodologies and development tool set, Java Script, HTML, CSS
• Understanding of working with CMS - JOOMLA
• Proven experience in web development, integrating software with existing systems across several technologies and associated applications
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of workflow and forms architecture in SharePoint and related tools to manage and administer SharePoint designer latest versions with workflow, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath;
• Experience developing custom solutions for SharePoint using SharePoint API, Object Model, web parts web services, workflows, site collections/structure;
• In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WF, LINQ;
• Experience in designing, modelling, securing, supporting, and deploying SharePoint apps in Office 365
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paul Lapniewski on 02 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200174046.
Reference Number: 200174046_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below