NSW, SydneyPosted on 31.01.2018
- 6 months contract
- Immediate start
- CBD based
Currently seeking a specialist SIEM Designer for a 6 months contract based in the CBD.
- demonstrate they have written custom splunk TA/SA/DA's for a given purpose
- developed and written their own SIEM requirements and applied it to splunk code
- developed threat models and applied it to ES correlation searches
- developed complex splunk searches for splunk detection logic
- developed lookup tables, whitelists, blacklists, data normalisation
- familiar with CIM, data models, tstats, kvstore, ES Incident Monitoring framework
- has generic security background with understanding of controls, policy, governance
- Previous banking exposure
- Previous experience in a Security design or Security architecture role
- Knowledge of development and design methodologies
- Technology related tertiary qualifications
- Technology Certifications
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200174780.
Reference Number: 200174780_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below