- Must have working rights in Australia
- Contract initially until end of June 2018
- 3+ years experience with SharePoint Development.
SharePoint Developer Resource needed for expanding IT services company, in Sydney. ASAP for a contract until the end of June 2018 initially
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in the Sydney area is looking for a SharePoint Developer with solid skills and experience with Sharepoint 2013 development and Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP)
- 3+ years professional SharePoint development experience
- Demonstrated experience providing advice on technical solutions
- Demonstrated experience with 2013
- Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP)
- Experience in configuring and developing solutions in SharePoint, 2013 and SharePoint Online
- Solid .NET experience including C#, ASP.NET, SQL, web services, and web based solutions
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to produce system documentation
- Undertake business analysis and solution architecture as required
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment or independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of Records Management concepts and SharePoint
- Experience in Sharepoint and 2013.
- Experience in Office 365.
- Proficient in .NET
- Experience in Front end Development with CSS and HTML5
- Confident communication and written skills essential.
- MS SharePoint 2010 .NET Framework (Version 3.5 onwards)
- ASP.Net & C#
- Web Development Experience Developing and Deploying Web applications
- Experience producing new Screens/Functions etc
- Implementation of technical solutions for MS SharePoint and .Net applications
If you have the experience above and would like to join a great organisation, please APPLY NOW
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200175007.
Reference Number: 200175007_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below