- 15 May 2019 11:15
Infor Positioned as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems
Sydney – May. 15, 2019 – Infor, a global leader in business cloud software specialised by industry, today announced that Gartner Inc. has positioned Infor in the Leaders quadrant of the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems. Infor was positioned in the Leaders quadrant for its ability to execute and its completeness of vision.
To download a complimentary copy of the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems, click here.
“While a very mature market, WMS offerings continue to differ in areas like usability, adaptability, intelligence, scalability up and down market, and life cycle costs,” Gartner said in the report. “Furthermore, customers increasingly favor supply chain suites that can support end-to-end logistics process orchestration.”
Helen Masters, SVP & GM, Infor Asia-Pacific, said, “We believe that Infor’s position as a Leader in this Gartner Magic Quadrant reaffirms our belief that a single, unified, global warehousing solution built to take advantage of business value of the cloud, provides a strong foundation for sustainable growth in the age of customer-driven supply chains.”
Infor CloudSuite WMS is the next evolution of Infor SCE (Supply Chain Execution), combining Infor’s enhanced capabilities in warehouse management with the computing power of the cloud. As a cloud offering, Infor CloudSuite WMS offers the same experience to customers, no matter how they choose to deploy it (multi-tenant, single-tenant or on-premises), and it has native support for 14 languages.
The newest member of Infor’s CloudSuite products, CloudSuite WMS also brings the agile, flexible and proven performance Infor cloud customers have come to expect. Visual warehousing, labour management, and open API framework come standard with CloudSuite WMS, to help reduce the need to add additional features or customisations, while paving the way for advanced warehousing capabilities.
Infor Summary of CloudSuite WMS Competitive Differentiators
• Unified solution. CloudSuite WMS is a single platform for core and advanced warehousing with embedded, cross-site inventory management, 3D visual analytics, and labor management.
• Highly configurable. CloudSuite WMS can preserve company migration paths, while supporting business-specific processes and constraints. It is designed to support a broad range of drivers and levels of complexity, serving as a single solution across multiple distribution centers (DCs).
• B2B/B2C fulfillment from a single warehouse.
• Contemporary UI. CloudSuite WMS includes mobile, voice, and personalised radio frequency (RF) options, and the user interface is tailored to facilitate productivity.
• Flexible deployment and extensibility. With Infor OS and its extensive API library, Infor CloudSuite WMS can extend and enrich functionality.
Tweet This: @Infor positioned as a Leader in May 2019 @Gartner_inc Magic Quadrant for #WarehouseManagementSystems #WMS http://bit.ly/2VxdkS6
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems, C. Klappich, Simon Tunstall, 8 May 2019. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Infor Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialised by industry. With 17,300 employees and over 68,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
• 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
• 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
• 18 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
• 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
• 19 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
• 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
• 15 of the top 20 global retailers
• 4 of the top 5 brewers
• 17 of the top 20 global banks
• 9 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
• 8 of the top 10 global luxury brands