- 2 July 2019 16:06
Capgemini launches Capgemini Invent in Australia and New Zealand expanding its digital innovation, consulting and transformation capabilities across the region
Capgemini today launched Capgemini Invent in Australia and New Zealand to continue helping clients secure revenue streams, pave new ways to engage with customers and drive sustainable growth. Capgemini Invent comprises a multi-disciplinary team of over 7,000 from more than 30 offices around the world and 25 studios globally and is designed to help business leaders find new sources of value. Capgemini Invent accelerates the process of turning ideas into prototypes and scalable real-world solutions, leveraging the full business and technology expertise of the Capgemini Group to implement at speed and scale.
The debut of Capgemini Invent in Australia and New Zealand follows the global launch announced in September last year. The introduction of Capgemini Invent to the region is in response to a critical need for businesses to answer the complex question of “what’s next?” when it comes to their digital transformation strategy.
• Capgemini Invent offers its clients a new model for digital transformation delivery, bringing key sector expertise together with a broad cross-section of disciplines, from strategy and technology to data science and creative design,” said Volkmar Varnhagen, Managing Director, Capgemini Invent, Europe & APAC. “We are excited to expand our footprint in Australia and New Zealand as it demonstrates our continuing investment to bring to life what’s next for our clients globally.”
Capgemini Invent encapsulates the new ways that the Group is working with clients worldwide. Today, it is not only advising clients on digital innovation and transformation, but is also designing, building, operating and transferring expertise to help them reinvent their core businesses, along with implementing truly new processes, products and services.
“The launch of Capgemini Invent in Australia and New Zealand strengthens our transformation capabilities to orchestrate meaningful changes across every facet of our clients’ business in an agile way to drive continuous growth and innovation. In today’s experience-led economy, the combination of Capgemini’s global scale, coupled with local expertise, will further enhance our ability to help clients navigate the myriad of opportunities presented by digital technologies and to reinvent their business and customer experience models,” said Olaf Pietschner, Managing Director of Capgemini in Australia and New Zealand. “I am excited about the new pathways that Capgemini Invent will bring to our clients in accelerating the development of their ideas to sustainable transformation with speed and agility.”
Capgemini Invent combines key digital capabilities with deep sector expertise to help organisations to prototype, test and scale new products, services and business models, quickly and effectively. To do this, the global business line comprises of six integrated capabilities:
• Innovation and Strategy to help envision change across organisations, helping to imagine, design and build the products, services, and business models of the future. • Customer Engagement to help businesses deliver value at every interaction, transforming the relationships they have with customers to drive business transformation.
• Future of Technology to help businesses capture the possibilities of emerging technology by creating tailored solutions for every type of business and sector.
• Insight Driven Enterprise to utilize advanced data analytics, AI and automation technologies to drive financial excellence and enable strategic and real-time business decision-making.
• Operations Transformation to help create smarter businesses by reinventing their supply chain, asset management and operational processes, to ultimately increase productivity and reduce time to market.
• People and Organisation to help businesses master transformation, and prepare for the future of work, by developing the culture, workforce and skills they need for holistic business success in the digital age.
Capgemini Invent’s specialist capabilities, which will be led by Susan Beeston, Managing Director of Capgemini Invent in Australia and New Zealand, provide clients with the ability to operate at the speed of digital; to ideate and design digital transformation strategy, tangible digital solution prototypes and transformation plans, while assessing the path for scaling and monitoring them by leveraging the full expertise of the Group. Capgemini Invent helps its clients to stay relevant and be ahead of the competition.